The quality of our work is further demonstrated by a series of certifications that ensure the success of every project we undertake. Furthermore, we have a Corporate Management System in place that is in full accordance with established international standards.
This is achieved by:
- Continuous training of our employees and by keeping them vigilant (active), in order to effectively respond to our duties and obligations
- The existence and usage of detailed operating and control procedures
- Carrying out detailed inspections, audits, measurements and tests
- The collection of data and it’s utilization in the decision making process
- That we provide products and services that fully meet the requirements we have agreed upon with our clients and fulfil their expectations
- Secure health and safety conditions at work, satisfactory wages and professional development for our employees,
- Positive financial results and social recognition
- Full compliance with the obligations that stem from the legislative and regulatory environment
- Our work is documented via its certification, in accordance with the following standards:
- ISO 9001: 2015,
- ISO 45001:2018 and
- EN 1090-1: 2009 + A1: 2011, EN 1090-2: 2008 + A1: 2011 (EXC3)
- It provides objective evidence of the company’s potential on an international level.