RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
R&D DEPARTMENT - MATERIALS - PRODUCTS
The Research & Development Department of VOUTSADAKIS SA is an independent department for the management of corporate research, which monitors all industry related developments and trends.
The R&D Department creates new services and products so that it can respond effectively to any manufacturing challenge at any time, with the goal of improving all areas of the company’s business.
The continuous evolution of the construction industry and the urgent need to invest in modern, energy efficient and visually pleasing construction panelling motivate our company to seek out solutions that meet any building coverage requirements.
By cooperating with the relevant departments and by discovering new raw materials, technological equipment and processes to be implemented for production, VOUTSADAKIS SA has, over the past fifty years, continuously developed new materials such as:
- Shutters, cartridges or tiles
- Heat insulating or fire resistant materials
- Metal, ceramic, wood, glass, natural stone and HPL materials
- Varied texture, color or formulated surface materials
- Pre-filled, angular or flat materials
By doing this, we fulfil two very basic needs for the successful implementation of a project without sacrificing quality:
- Providing the architect with the necessary tools that are consistent with his design and
- providing the project owner with the highest possible construction quality and usability.